The Website https://revenant.gg and token “GAMEFI” (hereinafter, referred to as "Website” or “Revenant”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
2. No Investment Advice
The information provided on this Website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the Website's content as such. Revenant does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions
3. Risks related to the use of Revenant
Revenant will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Revenant-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Revenant-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Revenant-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the user's hardware of any Revenant-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Revenant-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
4. Investment risks
The investment in Revenant can lead to a loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in Revenant should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in Revenant would not lose money.
5. No warranties
The Website is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
6. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The custodians of Revenant reserve the right to develop or pursue additional or alternative plans, strategies, or implementation details. Revenant tokens are entirely distributed through liquidity established on the Hermes Decentralized Exchange platform. Revenant tokens are not securities, investments, or currency, and are not sold or marketed as such. Participation in the collection of Revenant tokens involves significant technological and systemic risks. Revenant tokens do not in any way represent any shareholding, participation, right, title, or interest in any custodian of the token contracts, their respective affiliates, or any other company, enterprise, or undertaking, nor will Revenant entitle token holders to any promise of fees, dividends, revenue, profits, or investment returns, and are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
The plans, strategies, and implementation details will likely evolve and, accordingly, may never be adopted.
8. Accuracy of Information
Revenant will strive to ensure accuracy of information listed on this Website although it will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information. Revenant provides all information as is. You understand that you are using any and all information available here at your own risk.
Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
10. Your Consent
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated May 10, 2022.